Why do we collect and use personal information?
We use submitted information to:
- Support pupil progress through instrumental music tuition
- Monitor and report on pupil progress
- Assess the quality of our service
- To assist with the collection of payment for instrumental music tuition
- To assist with communication
- Provide potential employment opportunities
The categories of Personal information that we collect are:
- Personal Pupil information (name, school, class, instrument/lesson preference, prior learning)
- Personal Parent information (e-mail)
- Staff information (Name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email, availability, personal statement, employment history, academic qualifications, professional development, references)
Who do we share the information with?
Student personal information is shared with:
- Our instrumental music teachers.
- The secondary school that your child will be attending after leaving primary phase education
- Staff personal information is shared with
- Potential clients
Sound Advice Education monitor and analyze web traffic and track user behavior. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Place of processing: United States.
Don't want to be tracked? Opt Out from Service Google
Information on Children
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.Sound Advice Education does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children. Our online forms are to be completed by parents/guardians. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Online live streaming lessons
If we decide not to offer our ISS (online service) directly to children, then we mitigate the risk of them gaining access, using measures that are proportionate to the risks inherent in the processing.
When offering ISS to UK children on the basis of consent, we make reasonable efforts (taking into account the available technology and the risks inherent in the processing) to ensure that anyone who provides their own consent is at least 13 years old.
When offering ISS to UK children on the basis of consent, we obtain parental consent to the processing for children who are under the age of 13, and make reasonable efforts (taking into account the available technology and risks inherent in the processing) to verify that the person providing consent holds parental responsibility for the child.
When targeting wider European markets we comply with the age limits applicable in each Member State.
George Stanton, Director
Sound Advice Education Limited
Tel: 07966 268 954